THE SERVICES AND ACCESS TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICES ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR PERSONS OF THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE BASED ON YOUR LOCATION WHERE SUCH CONTENT IS BEING ACCESSED OR VIEWED.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO VERIFY YOUR DATE OF BIRTH PRIOR TO ENTERING OR INTERACTING WITH THE SERVICES. AGE VERIFICATION PROMPTS MAY ALSO BE LOCATED WITHIN THE SERVICES.
WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT INFORMATION FROM THOSE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE AND REQUEST THAT SUCH INDIVIDUALS NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION (DEFINED BELOW) TO US OR ACCESS OUR SERVICES.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Personal Information - We collect personal information when you visit the Services and use any of the services provided via the Services.For example, when you register for an account, make a purchase, enter a promotion, request information or services, interact with us, contact us, or make other inquiries on the Services, we collect personal information.
Personal information ; refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual who is the subject of the information. For example, when you register with the Services, contact us via the Services, or sign up for our mailing list, you provide us with certain personal information, which may include your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, your gender, your date of birth, and any other personal or preference information that you provide to us.
Payment Information - When customers pay for products or services on the Services using payment cards, the Services collect the payment card information including, but not limited to credit card number, expiration date, and billing address and transmit that information to a payment processor. The payment processor is a third-party company, external to us. The web pages where the information is collected, as well as all transmissions to the third-party processor, are encrypted with an SSL certificate. We do not store complete payment information on our Services, but may store reference information such as the last four digits of a credit card number and/or the expiration date.
Other Information - When you use the Services, or when you contact us, we also collect other information about you as disclosed below. This information may be gathered for all Services users.
- We may collect certain information from your activity using cookies ; or other tracking technologies like tags, pixels, clear pixels, gifs, bugs, beacons, and other similar technologies, some of which may enable Golf Nation or our service providers to identify you and collect information about you across devices and Services.
- We may use online tracking technologies or other third party sources such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, public forums, or from third party providers, to collect information about you.We collect information about your activity on the Services, such as title selections, watch history and search queries.
- We may collect information about your preferences, interests, shopping habits, and other lifestyle information, including product wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences.
- We may collect information about your interactions with our customer service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings.
- We may collect information about the device you are using to access the Services, including your device make and model, the internet service provider, mobile or other device identifier (e.g., UDID and MEID), user agents, or IP address, mobile device carrier, device 's location capabilities (e.g., GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth signal, beacons, LED light chips or other similar technologies), language, Internet browser type and version.
- We may collect your location, which may include a precise or approximate geo-location.
- We may collect information about referring and exiting websites/URLs (including click through URL and pixel tags).
Where required by applicable law, we treat certain types of other information as personal information and comply with all applicable data privacy and protection laws.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, any personal information may be combined with any other information that you provide to us through the Services, that is publicly available, or that we may otherwise obtain, including from third parties.
Some of our services are restricted to persons who are age 21 or older AND of at least the legal drinking age in the jurisdiction where such persons are accessing or attempting to access our Services. Furthermore, we do not market to, and do not knowingly collect any personal information from or about a child under the age of 13 without the consent of the child 's parent or legal guardian. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will promptly take all reasonable measures to delete that personal information from our systems.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information collected to:
- Send you emails about any transactions you perform on the Services, including any registration, purchases, cancellations, and the like;
- Send you marketing communications and updates about Golf Nation for which you have opted in, including information about new products, events, and/or promotions;
- Deliver customized or targeted marketing content and advertisements to you based on the information we have obtained;
- Respond to requests from you or provide services to you, administer your account, or provide notifications to you;
Enhance and improve the Services, and any of our products, services, content, advertising, and promotions;
You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as by email.
We will not share, sell, or distribute your information with any third parties including any of our affiliated companies, officers, directors, shareholders, subsidiaries, agents, or representatives except as provided in the following circumstances:
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful or related to an alleged unlawful activity.
Protection of Golf Nation and Others
Sale or Acquisition
Location Based Services
Golf Nation may collect the information about the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, GPS, cell phone towers, beacons, or Wi-Fi signals. This information may be used to provide you with personalized services and content, including advertising, and may also be shared with our marketing partners. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device 's location. For example, when you download a Service (including mobile application) on your device, you may have the opportunity to state that you would like to share your location. For information about opting out of location based services, please refer to settings in your device settings. Please be aware, however, that certain features of the Services may be unavailable if your device is not set to support or enable location based services.
We take precautions that are reasonable under the circumstances to protect the information that is either available from or collected by the Services. We have taken steps designed to safeguard the Services ; integrity, their telecommunications, and their computing infrastructure, including but not limited to, authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmitted over, or accessible through, the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant that personal information will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers, nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network.
Your Rights and Choices
Opt-out of Communications
If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email or text message, simply click the 'unsubscribe' link in the email or reply STOP (or as otherwise instructed) to the text message. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your account transactions.
Opt-out of Additional Tracking
You may be able to opt-out of certain additional tracking and targeted advertising.
For more information on how to opt-out, please visit:
The Digital Advertising Alliance 's (DAA) page;
The Networking Advertising Initiatives ; (NAI) page;
The Digital Advertising Alliance Of Canada (DAAC) page.
Please be aware, however, that certain features of the Services may be unavailable if you opt-out of certain additional tracking and targeted advertising.
MOBILE APP NOTIFICATIONS
You can choose to receive mobile push notifications from Golf Nation via Golf Nation's mobile application. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you can use mobile app settings or your mobile device's settings functionality to turn them off.
Correction of Information
You can request access to your personal information or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You can most easily do this by visiting the 'Account' portion of our Services, where you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information, your payment information, and various related information about your registered account. You must be signed in to access the 'Account' section.
Deletion of Information
Do Not Track Requests
We may automatically collect cookies and other information when you use the Services. Due to this automatic collection, we do not currently honor browser based do not track ; requests. We currently participate in third-party ad networks and use third-party cookies as discussed above to track your visits across the Services.
The Services may contain links to or information about other websites that are outside our control or custody. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites and suggest that you review their privacy statements to understand how your information is used or shared by those other websites. We do not endorse or make any representations or warranties concerning, and will not in any way be liable for, any informational content, products, services, software, or other materials available on other websites, even if one or more pages of the other websites are framed within, or linked to, a page of our Services.
Contacting Golf Nation
For residents of California (as required by California law), to obtain a list of any personal information Golf Nation has disclosed about you to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, please send a written request to Golf Nation by email at the contact information above.
- You have choices about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, to send you marketing information, and whether you want to update or remove your personal information.
- You can see, review, and change most of your personal information by signing in to your account. Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate.
- We will honor any statutory right you have to access, modify, or erase your personal information.Please contact us by following the instructions in the Contacting Golf Nation section above.
- We will attempt to address your request within thirty (30) days.
- Where you have a statutory right to request access or to request the modification or erasure of your personal information, we can still withhold that access or decline to modify or erase your personal information in some cases in accordance with applicable laws.